Thursday, November 26, 2009

Allow myself to introduce... myself.

The Blue is based on a role playing game I was a participant in nearly a year ago. The concept was new and different, and many of the plots and characters involved have stayed embedded in my brain, and just won't shut up. This is me trying to hush those attention whores up.

When NaNo is over, I've been thinking of doing something similar to Miss Jilly with her website (Seen here: http://jfjenkins.pbworks.com/), with The Blue, and put up a story once or twice a month. Vivi's getting restless and is being very active, so I figured I center the stories around her. I promised her a contract for 11 months, with November off. I figured I'd do something like Virtual Gilmores, but nothing is set in stone just yet.

We will see how this goes! I don't really need another writing project right now, but it promises to be quite fun. I miss writing Vivi.

Also, as a heads up, sometimes the stories have mature themes, such as boobies and willies, so if you're sensitive to that kind of stuff, don't say I didn't warn you.

2 comments:

  1. Hey!! Would you mind if I added your site to the links list at Two to Write?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Just seeing this now, lmao. I don't mind at all!

    ReplyDelete